Wednesday, September 19, 2012

31 day challenge: day 19 - galaxies

I've been looking at these on the internet, they are all so pretty and I'm such a n00b when it comes to applying techniques. But i did my best and here is the result ... I know it's a bit ruff around the edges but it's my third challenge today so was a bit tired by then.

I used all dark colours because the ones I've liked the most on other blogs were the ones with no white nebula's in them :)

I used Berry M Black multi glitter as the base black because it already has some holo glitter inside. Then i stacked colours on top - I've used only purples and blues to make it extra dark. The nebula are made out of Catrice pool party at night, Dirty berry, Gold rose no. 339, S-he stylezone no. 265 and Essence date in the midnight. Over it all I put OPI pirouette my whistle so there are some white stars in the galaxy.

I hope you like it :)




Here are the other participants:



(Submissions close in 14h 1m)
Link tool by inlinkz.com



This mani is also dedicated to my BF becouse of his new EVE online adddiction. He promised to get me some screen caps from the gase as the inspiration for the next galaxy mani :)

xoxox
gin

1 comment:

  1. I love the purple in it. I've only ever tried galaxy nails once. Next time I'm using purple!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...