Tuesday, September 18, 2012

31 day challenge: day 18 - half moon

This is my second attempt at this mani. I used 2 duochrome polishes so this post is a bit picture heavy because i tried to capture all the elusive colours.

I used Berry M Silvery lilac for the small moons at the bottom and Essence Chic reloaded as overcoat. At the top of each nail i used a moon from Bichun (no name) to give it something special.

I hope you like it :)




Here are the other participants:



(Submissions close in 1d 5h 53m)
Link tool by inlinkz.com


xoxox
gin

8 comments:

  1. Gin, I love this! the Barry m shade is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only problem with this polish is that it required 3 coats to look like this. next time i have to remember to use a silver base coat ;)

      Delete
  2. How pretty! And how clever to use moon glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! I have the same ring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice!


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from Sunglasses Shop if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...