Friday, September 14, 2012

31 day challenge: day 14 Flowers

Ahh flowers ... I am one of three girls on this planet who hate flowers. The only plant living in my apartment is some cotton (that is dried up so it does not need any attention).

So this was a bit difficult for me ... but the only type of flowers i can stomach are the ones that are something special like blue orchids. So they were my inspiration.

So i used Catrice feel the yacht beat as the base polish, and Nautica to make the gradient at the bottom of my nail. Then i used Catrice blue cara ciao to make the spots. To make the dark green lines i used S-he no.314.

So there we go flower mani i can stomach (luckily just for one day)



My inspiration
What is your favorite type of flower?

xoxox
gin

1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award because I love your blog!
    http://nailalchemy.com/2012/09/14/liebster-nomination/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...