Thursday, September 13, 2012

31 day challenge: day 13 animal print

Animal print is my thing ... You can assume that at any point in time i am wearing at least one piece of clothing with animal print on *RAWR*

For the mani i tried stamping (plx don't judge my n00bish skills). The base polish is Essence Love's recipe, for the zebra stripes i used Depend no.054, and for the leopard spots i used Berry M Vivid purple and a franken that Miss Hysteria made for me (link to her page) ;)

I must say the idea was better in my head. I have to practice my stamping skill ;(





Here are the other lovely participants:



xoxox
gin

6 comments:

  1. oh this is no fail! i like the colors. stamping is a pain in the ass when you first start out. even after you've done it for awhile it's never an exact science.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe hearing it from you gives me some hope. with my learning curve let's hear each other again in a year or so ;)
    Now i'm gonna go run around the house and stamp stuff ;)

    xoxox
    gin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the Liebster award! Use the link to learn more about it!

    http://manicuradefantasia.blogspot.com.es/2012/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SRY girl but i already was nominated and posted that

      xoxox
      gin

      Delete
  4. Pa za prvič zgleda čist super, itak je težko začet :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Js mam tudi težave s tem stampanjem :S čeprov tvoja ideja zlo dobro zgleda. Don't worry, naslednjič bo bolš :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...