Monday, September 10, 2012

31 day challenge: day 10 - gradient

This is my greatest masterpiece yet! I have posted the same one as a matt version (link) in my LoL mani post collection. But this one is way better. So gradient is one of the few techniques i mastered and i not relay hard.

I used Essence LE Grumpy ( i know i use it a lot) and Catrice LE Drama queen as top polish.


This is my favorite colour combination ever!!!

So what is your favorite colour combination?

Here are the other participants so far:



(Submissions close in 1d 5h 23m)
Link tool by inlinkz.com

xoxox
gin


2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous cobalt blue! I always wanted to get my hands on these polishes by essence!

    btw, I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it's my all time favorite but it's part of a LE so kindoff though to get now. But a good dupe is Alessandro deep ocean blue. It's the best approximation on our market.

      And welcome hun :)

      xoxox
      gin

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...