Saturday, September 22, 2012

31 day challege: day 22 - inspired by a song



Lady Gaga - Teeth

It's not one of her biggest hits but i Love it anyways.

I made 3 nails with teeth and one with the necklace the vamp is wearing the other are the suspenders from the priest.

I used Essene cookies & cream, for base polish and over it black is back for the details. The silver details are Essence silver twister.

For the teeth nails i used Vollare city as base and with jagged tape i made the little triangular teeth. For the mouth i used Catrice cought on the red carpet and Kleancolor metallic red.



Here are the other participants:



(Submissions close in 20h 55m)
Link tool by inlinkz.com



xoxo
gin

10 comments:

  1. means the world to me you guys like it ... this was my 1st succsesful tape mani ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song! And your mani is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't belive there r so many of u guys that know this song ;)

    tnx 4 all
    xoxox
    gin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it , I especially love the necklace nice touch :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay, it's official! You have the best jewelry evah! You must let me know where you shop

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...