Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fixing the broken

So recently I had a streak of bad luck... I broke the zipper on my make up bag (i couln't fix it ;() and in one week i ripped apart two pairs of flip flops. Ahh and the cherry on top after checking my fall outfits i found a hole in my favorite pair of boots. All that stuff now lives in my garbage. So here are a replacements for the Broken.
It dosen't show well but they have 2 type of black fabric on them ;)

My mom felt bad couz i had such bad luck and bought these beauties for me ( <3 mom )
the best thing ever -  SPIKES
new cosmetic bag (tnx 4 the tip Cat ;))
Did you ever had a streak of bad fashion luck?

xoxox
gin

1 comment:

  1. Gah tvoji wedges so boljši k moji :( Pa spikes <3 Tele pocen ebay torbice so pa itak pure awesomeness :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...