Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Current Obsession: League of Legends

I have been playing League of Legends for a while now. But now the ppl at Riot have announced a new character: Diana - Scorn of the Moon. Not only has her design been inspired by Lady Gaga, she has my real life name and looks kindoff like me ( light hair, blue eyes and raccoon make up). I can' t wait for her to be available in the game. Her game abilities are a mix of Darius (who I almost bought be4 the announcement) and Shyvana ( almost bought her as well). So now I will wait and save money and get just Diana. I'm relay excited and am feeling a bit famous couz I'm sure that the LoL designers have been spying on me and designed her after me. Let me dream... Her story is also full of religious and heresy stuff just a coincidence that that is what I study? I don't think so ;) I always loved the lovely moon better then the sun and hated Leona (in game). So all I can say she is perfection. Let's hope my n00bis gameplay won't ruin everything. If you want to learn more about her here the link to the official LoL site: link

Diana - Scorn of the moon ( or me when denied coffee ;) )





I've been thinking to make a whole sequence of blogs that are nail manis inspired by LoL characters. What do you think?

- '' Bring down the Sun. ''


xoxox
gin

1 comment:

  1. Ja, nared manis :D Pa zrihti da nrdijo character še po men plx ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...